By Dayne Sherman
Five of the Most Frustrating Political Debates
1. Reasoning with a disciple of Ayn Rand or Ron Paul.
2. State employees who constantly harp on BIG GUV’MENT, especially GOP career politicians. See Bobby Jindal.
3. People who violate Godwin’s Law.
4. Religious people who are always “victims” even though their particular religion is the vast majority in the country.
5. Millionaires who forget they inherited everything from their daddies.
Dayne Sherman’s new novel is Zion, a $4.99 ebook. Signed first editions available from the author. And he does not speak for any of his employers.
Tweet the South: Twitter: http://twitter.com/TweettheSouth/