By Dayne Sherman
Donald Trump will Lose
- “What got Trump through the primary couldn’t win the general.” In other words, Trump never pivoted.
- He couldn’t shut his pie hole.
- He alienated and attacked women.
- He alienated and attacked Hispanics and other minorities.
- He alienated deeply religious voters of all varieties from Evangelicals to Mormons.
- He falsely believed rallies would win him the election.
- He had no coherent message of hope.
- He appealed to the worst demons of our nature.
- He had no ground game.
- He had never run for office and lacked basic campaign experience.
- His fundraising was sketchy. (Wasn’t he self-funding? He never had a coherent fundraising appeal.)
Hillary Clinton will Win
- Hillary had message discipline.
- She and the Democrats had a ground game.
- Her message was one of hope and appealed to the better angels of our nature.
- Obama’s popularity has skyrocketed.
- She had over 40 years of campaign experience.
- She had adequate campaign funds throughout the race.
- Bernie Sanders enthusiastically endorsed her.